Thursday, March 24, 2005

From Red, who's temporarily working at a local county governmental office:

...Apparently we are SUPER lucky in terms of cube noise at our work because there is this lady with the MOST annoying laugh that I have ever heard (I'll have to demonstrate when I see you next). But WORSE than this laugh is what I heard in the cube next to me. I'm working away and I hear this deep voice talking into the phone next to me, "Hey baby, did you call me?", "It's weird, it said that you called twice but I didn't get your messages.", "Yeah baby, something must not be working.", "I can't wait to see you baby."...then in a slightly lowered voice (and it almost makes me puke writing this:) "You are so sexy baby, yeah you are so sexy."

THIS IS LIKE A 60 YEAR OLD MAN!!!! EWWWWW!!!!
We clearly are going to have to send Red to diversity training, as our seniors can still have active sex lives! (OK, now *I* threw up in my mouth a little...)

Email edited to protect Frank McSkeezy's actual identity.

No comments: