Monday, February 12, 2007

Sean's Play Schedule

Due to constant demand, I wanted to go ahead and post the link to reservations for the show.

LINK TO RESERVATIONS TO THE SHOW

WARNING = (and this is a little serious.) There is a fair amount of strong language in this show- it is called Assassins, after all. We also fire some guns; while not directly at the audience (of course,) it is still startling. Take my word for it. (or my boxer shorts')

And when I say "strong language," I mean it. There was at least one girl who ended up crying at the audition. But she may have just been sad. Who knows - she was a girl.

(THAT WAS SEAN PRETENDING TO BE SEXIST FOR COMEDIC EFFECT. IT WASN'T REAL. DON'T FEEL BAD FOR THE GIRL. SHE PROBABLY IS ALLEGORICAL, ANYWAY, AND WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO USE YOUR SYMPATHY)

Anyway - with that being said, there is a lot of dark humor, and the play really can make you think. So:

Starting next Friday, and running through the next three weekends, I'm playing Sam Byck in Assassins at DramaTech (through Georgia Tech.) Come on down = would love to see you.

1 comment:

Enginerd said...

since when did they have sensitive girlz at Tech? They are going to ruin our reputation, dammit. Off with their tear streaked heads!

ah, you upgraded to gooooogle. where are my links? I like watching chase and connor grow up.