Friday, February 23, 2007

Random story

So...

I've been getting up pretty early recently, what with the play and all, as well as a small tendency to work out in the AM. That's been nice, but means that occasionally I take a shower in the gym at work. So allow me to set up the situation.

I come into the locker room (tight quarters, and all.) And there is one of my indirect supervisors, mostly disrobed.

Man 1 - "...Hello"

Man 2 - "....good morning."







Man 1 - "So...."

Man 2 -

Man 1 - "Yup."

And it went downhill from there.

I'm not sure why that was more weird than seeing random gym people a'dangling in the breeze. But it was. I mean, sure it was traumatic in high school; but we survived it. Perhaps it is a function of him having given me some of my first work assignments.

No comments: