Thursday, January 13, 2005

I've talked a little bit about politics in the past, but not so much as to bore you, my imaginary readers. However, one thing that really chaps my hide is hypocrisy; you show me a sanctimonious right-wing preacher/talk show host/guardian of morals, and I'll show you somebody who's just as human as the rest of us. From Jimmy Swaggert's hooker in a sleazy motel, to Rush's addiction to pain pills, to Bill Bennett's gambling 'problem'; Human. But they still manage to come out of it 'holier-than-thou.' Pisses me off to no end.

So: the thing i've been hearing for MONTHS, now: The UN is evil. UN is Satan. UN's Iraqi Oil-For-Food program was 'soooooooo' corrupt. (Definitely heard Boortz, Rush, and Hannity bitching about this one.) How much do you bet that you won't hear a damn thing about this story?

US ignored warning on Iraqi oil smuggling

No comments: