Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Myspace Friend Requests

So - I am very popular. At least from looking at my unsolicited MySpace fried requests.

One thing that I have noticed, however - there is something in common with most of these names (well, something other than the everpresent "user banned for inappropriate conduct" tag 100% of these 'people' share after 24 hours. )

I'll go ahead and give you a list of the ones I've received in the past 2 months:

Declina, Gwenni, Caroline, Elinor, Cristionna, Gusella, Constantina, Bertina, Jordan, Rivalee, Anette, Arabella, Aridane, Anna-diana, Marianna, Ethel, Georgine, Livvyy, Raquel, Maya, Marjorie, Natalia, Elizabeth, Isabelle, Kippie, Sharyl, Atalanta, Hailey, Cora,
Lynn, Helen, Belinda, Aurora, Cheryl, Sofia, Jenna

Barring the Elizabeths and Mayas, very few of them are actually NAMES - at least as far as I can tell. I am reminded of the Penny Arcade comic, regarding spam email names. Which I can not find. Markie?

No comments: