Monday, October 09, 2006

tonyvila: Meme-age

As I responded to his, I figured I'd jump in on this version of the chain letter.

The first five people to respond to this post will get an MP3 Mix from me. I will make a good-faith effort to customize the mix for you. I will also make a good-faith effort to get them mailed in a timely way. I will promise they'll be out the door by the end of this month.The more guidance you choose to give me in your reply, the more likely that I will be able to surprise you, make you laugh or otherwise send something perfect.

The only catch: as with most memes, if you sign up, you have to put this in your own journal as well. Feel free to customize the offer. Give to receive and all that.

So: Respond away, and then you'll get the MP3 mix of a lifetime! From me! (please specify your preferred percentage of showtunes...) ;-)

PS - Thanks to Penny Arcade for links to Q-Unit. Seriously. This shiznit is awesome. Don't believe me? Download the first MP3, naysayer, and then let's hear you say nay.

5:08PM - Edited to removed crappy spacing, and call for repricocity. He took it out, so I will too. Even though I likes me the chain letter aspect of it all.

No comments: