Monday, February 13, 2006

In the spirit of full disclosure -

If memory serves, we've talked in the past about my affinity for holidays. A lot of the what seemed at the time to be major life love-ish events have been holiday-driven (or at least holiday-adjacent.) So: I plan on going to trivia tomorrow night, and hopefully will run into PYT there, for some more flirting. I mean trivia. More trivia. So: tomorrow night is Valentine's Day.

That's all I'm saying.

In other news: on Christmas, I got an "Merry Christmas" IM on my phone from a number I didn't recognize. Being the carefree dude I am, I responded with well wishes of my own, and decided that I would return the favor on New Year's. Which I did. And then on MLK. I'm going to IM this mysterious stranger on major (and minor) holidays from now on, I think. Male? Female? I don't know. For now, I call this person (i'm *pretty* sure it's a person) 'HolidayIM'. So, HolidayIM, if you're out there - Happy Valentine's Day!

In other *other* news: I know that pictures of other people's kids can get a little old - however, there is a video of SeanJr that I recommend, and he's not even my kid. He's dancing along with his animatronic friend. Tres cute.

No comments: