Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Okay, weird question for you. Have you ever picked up the phone, dialed somebody, and then forgotten exactly what was going on? This just happened to me, and let me tell you: it's just about the biggest way to feel like an idiot without actually causeing property damage. (Example of the previous would have to be the 'Don't Hit Dug's Car' story, which i'll have to tell you later.)

This just happened to me. I was sitting in a Hardee's having lunch (more on that later) and decided i really liked the chicken sandwich. (oh... i guess it must be later already) [that's right] (well.... get on with your story) [alright... if you stop interrupting.] (i'll be quiet as a churchmouse) ANYhoo: Chicken sandwich. Really good. So: I called J. (who I might start calling Everbabe, from the massive way she plays MMOPRG's.) And then I turned down my mp3 player. And then I ate a fry. And then I had other bite of my sandwich, and continued typing up my reports for work. And then she answered. And then I had another fry. And the--- "Ummm.,..... Hello?" Running through MY head: {crap - who is this? why did she just call me? wait... that doesn't sound right... omigod- i called HER... i should probably say SOMETHING..... or, i could just hang up.... but i must have called for SOME reason.... these fries are pretty good.... FOCUS, man! stick with the basics... } ".....Hello." Believe it or not, the conversation went downhill from there. {grin}

Back to my REAL point for this update. Hardee's chicken sandwich: Surprisingly good. I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars.

Burger King Original Chicken Sandwich 4 out of 5
Loses points for excessive mayo – still one of the best, though.

Arby's Chicken Sandwich 4 out of 5
This one has a lot of nostalgia for me, and takes back to my time wasted after school.

Chic-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich 4.5 out of 5
Still at the top of the heap. Peanut oil, i think, gives it it’s special zing.

Hardee's Chicken Sandwich 4.5 out of 5
Very large, very flat, very good.

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich 8.5 out of 5
The normal doesn’t approach this ‘un.

McDonalds Chicken Sandwich ?? out of 10
I'm not even sure what this tastes like. The crispy chicken, however, is like
what you used to get at middle school lunch.

No comments: